Brand Business Manager Munich m/w/d
ListNRide 's mission is to change every place into a perfect ride. ListNRide is the leading platform for bike rental in Europe. The consumer can now rent a bike of any kind at any location in an uncomplicated and secure way. We aim to contribute to a more active and healthier lifestyle reducing the CO2 footprint by using bicycles more frequently.
We are looking for:
An experienced and organized personality to join the team to further develop the brand business. This role is the middle ground which connects bicycle brand partners with the Ambassador network and will further grow and professionalize the B2B services. Providing a significant contribution to the company.
What will keep you challenged?
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Develop this significant revenue stream looking for additional upside potentials
- Professionalize and optimize the testride program and processes around it to further scale up
- Ensure the professional and insightful communication between ListNRide, the brands and Ambassadors
- Improve reporting, both in quality and frequency to feed business development.
- Actively manage the fleet of demo bikes, to provide best in class user experience.
- Building stories to show case successful partnerships to potential new clients.
Working at ListNRide: </br>We are continuously looking into ways to invest in our employees and build a better working culture and environment. Here are just some of the internal benefits we offer.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a commercial role or consulting, e.g. sales/account manager or customer success manager in a B2B environment
- Ideally, you have previous experience in the mobility sector and or retail companies
- Excellent people skills with an ability to lead conversations and negotiations & the confidence to inspire people
- Adaptability to different characters in order to build a close bond in relations management.
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Desire to learn new things, solving issues by using evidence, questioning the status quo
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Free barista coffee and healthy snacks to keep you energized
- Monthly department social events and quarterly office social away days
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing colleagues
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Developing your professional skills, taking over responsibilities, and a steep learning curve
- Not a seasoned cyclist? Do not fear. We offer everyone the chance to fall in love with the sport. We will kit you out, introduce you to others and get you cycling with our Getting Started Scheme.
- Do you want to be part of ListNRide's success story? We are looking forward to your application.